[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"...Oh, y-yes, I heard ab..about that." Sam nodded, after a moment of wondering if Jigano had lost his mind then suddenly remembering some tale Zeph had mentioned some nights prior. "...Do you think it'll w..wo...work?" Not that stranger things hadn't happened in Caido, but when he looked at the dark sea before them, unknown horrors in it's depths, it was hard not to feel some apprehension.

Still, he trusted Jigano enough that when he saw his friend go to walk into the surf, he approached it too, toes just close enough for the water to lap over them. Before he stepped in, he turned to make his confession, hands clasped in front of him anxiously.

"Well...um..." He took a deep steadying breath. The only person he'd told this to was Zeph and even then not in so many words: he felt a block in his throat already, but tried to swallow it and keep talking. "When I was b-born, I was...wasn't Samuel. I..um...well..I..." Sam fumbled for the words, not having the right ones to say. "Me and Evie, we were...s-si-sisters, I gue..guess, but I never l..liked that. So when I we-went to the Voice, at 16...I asked her t-t-to make me a man." Nervously he stared at Jigano to see how he would react.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-15-2020, 09:01 PM