[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh." Sam frowned at the mention of Ronin, unsure quite where he stood with the man after their ups and downs surrounding Remi. Still, he was relatively confident that he wouldn't lie about the Hels. "Then, alright. L-let's try i..it." At Jigano's lead, he would willingly step out onto the water, once the birds were on their shoulders; perhaps a little adventure would be a good thing at the moment.

He couldn't help the bitter laugh at Jigano's question, at the idea that the Voice would have left him with anything so important. "She d-did take that. Though..." While he didn't want to discuss the intimate details of his body with Jigano, Sam found that he felt a need to explain his thought process over the last few days. As much as there had been other terrible things, this was actually one of the better points. "...I've f...fffound I like m-myself. Like this. I'm s..still me, Samuel, a m-man..but...my b-body isn't the prob-problem I thought it was whe-when I was younger."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-16-2020, 06:19 PM