[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He smiled encouragingly, reaching out for his friend's hand as they walked upon the waves, the sand only a few inches beneath them in water that stayed shallow. Even if they should fall - and with his Beastmaster ability coaxing the Hels to remain firmly planted that was unlikely - they would fall into water no more than knee-deep.

The dark laugh was all the answer he needed and anger flared anew at the Voice's cruelty, the pettiness that rivaled Safrin's. He squeezed his friend's hand reassuringly, but Sam continued with more grace and self-acceptance than most could have managed in such a difficult turn of circumstance, and Jigano's anger banked beneath his respect and pride for his friend. "I'm glad," he said quietly. "That you've found a measure of peace. For what it's worth, this changes nothing of our friendship, or who you are to me. My friend, my brother." Not by blood, perhaps, but in spirit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Jigano - 06-16-2020, 06:34 PM