[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"...Sh-should probably say he's a f..friend. I live wi-with him, after all." Sam doubted Zeph expected him not to mention his name at all: it wasn't a secret, as far as he knew, that they were sharing a home.

The ocean was still delightfully refreshing on Sam's feet even if he could not entirely feel it's cool and he found the whole experience healing, each push of the waves seeming to be a balm on his heart and fears: perhaps life was terrible, perhaps it would soon be over, but at least he would have moments like this to rest in before the dreadful day came. It was not the best comfort, but it was all he could have for the moment.

He laughed awkwardly at Jigano's question and shrugged. "I um, tri-tried my best not to lo..look, even if I did wan..want to, just a bit." Hopefully Jigano wouldn't begrudge him a little bit of thirst appreciation for a naked man, but he had truthfully preserved Zeph's modesty by turning his head. "He sa..sat next to me. We tal...talked...and ne-next time I saw him, he as-asked if I wanted t-to stay there."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM