[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh, hey--!" Sam laughed and shook his head, almost pushing Jigano in his embarrassment. "We slee-sleep in separate ro-rooms." While Sam had never thought this would be a problem he'd have, he was actually proud to be fostering a relationship with Zeph not based on a misguided hook up. Even if it only ended up a friendship, he felt like it was probably a step above trying to build something out of an accidental night.

Given that the Hel on his shoulder was so well behaved, Sam almost forgot it was there: he wished he could have the connection with animals that Attuned did. It had to be magical, to be able to request something of a wild creature. Sometimes, being Ascended, something made and powered, it was easy to feel distant from nature.

He smiled, amused to hear Jigano's confession - the bard was often so dignified, it was almost surprising to hear him admit to something as normal and base as lust. "Th-thank you. I have...actually b-been con..considering moving to Torchline, but..." Sam shook his head gently, a silently sad smile on his face. "Not to b-be with Zeph, or...or anything lik..like that, tho-though I'll probably still b..be living wit-with him. No, I..."

This was the first time he'd said this out loud and it felt like he was putting the intention out into the world (scary and exciting): "I've been th-thinking I mi...might try to and st-start Cartography wo..work."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-27-2020, 07:51 PM