[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

Sam only moved away a little bit as Ronin knelt next to him, a marked improvement from only weeks ago when he would have flinched away a couple of feet. He had been forced into social interactions (and one book-induced nightmare) that had made him learn his way through faking confidence a little better.

"I don't have anything on me..." He mumbled, patting his pockets even though he knew there was nothing in there. "But they like vegetables, sweets...you know. Th-things animals normally like, I...think?" Honestly he was vastly inexperienced in all things animal related, but had had some success coaxing Luxeres in the past.

Slowly, Sam moved up into a crouch and sneaked a few steps towards the treeline. The Luxere was now only a few feet away, so close he could see it's breath turning to clouds in the cold air.

"I...heard that they like singing." He mumbled back to Ronin. He hadn't wanted to share this because he knew the pressure would then be on to sing himself, which was a nightmarish prospect. "Do you...know any songs....?" Very softly, he began to hum under his breath, looking straight ahead at the Luxure and determinedly not at Ronin. The tune was a simple one, a lullaby from his childhood.

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Samuel - 01-05-2019, 06:29 PM