[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"That makes sense... alas, I don't think I have anything on me either." He still patted his pockets, just in case, but apart from a little peppermint bark he hadn't brought any food out with him. Perhaps that would work? Or maybe they could coax the creature another way? He was about to make a suggestion of his own when the stranger suggested singing, shifting closer to the deer with the glowing antlers. "Singing...?" he echoed, arching an eyebrow and straightening up a little.

At the sound of the soft humming the Luxere's attention flicked to Samuel completely, the creature pawing the ground and taking a few halting steps towards them. Ronin grinned at that, unashamedly delighted by the custom, and he ruffled a hand through the back of his hair as he racked his brain for a song. "I know a couple but they are mostly sung in taverns..." He chuckled. "But there might be one..."

He waited for Sam to finish his lullaby, trying to remember the words, before taking a breath to sing a few bars.

"Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away ere break of day
To seek the pale enchanted gold.
"

His voice was quiet and low; by no means an entertainer (he preferred to paint, in truth), Ronin could carry a tune at least.

RONIN
JUST WATCH ME

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Ronin - 01-06-2019, 01:46 PM