[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

Sam was about to point out that the Luxere could not speak, so it didn't matter how rude the song was (and honestly, he was curious about what was sung in otherworldly taverns) when Ronin began to sing. It didn't sound like a tavern song - Sam actually thought it was beautiful. He wasn't sure what it was about, but the words were like poetry; he strained to hear them in Ronin's hushed tone.

The Luxere seemed to like the song too, stepping forward enough that Sam felt confident to move in and stroke it's back, softly and gently. The creature's fur was rough and warm under his fingers, and the mane was soft like downy feathers.

"You can approach now." He told Ronin with a smile, looking up to the Luxere's glowing antlers and smiling at the simple beauty of it. While he kept his eyes on the Luxere, he spoke to Ronin, something that had come to his mind the moment he had heart the song.

"I am...a b-bookmaker. If you have more songs, from your land...I'd love to write them down. Keep them. So I could make a book of...songs, from other places. Someone has to record these th-things. If you want me to."

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Samuel - 01-06-2019, 04:33 PM