[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Ronin was smiling too as the Luxere began to approach - the simple beauty of the sight before him would stick with him for a long time. In fact he thought of sketching it out; the image of the other man standing with the creature against the frozen backdrop of the Oasis was striking to say the least. He let the song drift off into the cold as he was told it was okay to approach, Ronin stepping closer to stroke the Luxere along the nose - it nudged against his hand and let out a huff of misty air.

"A bookmaker?" he repeated, smiling to him and nodding. "That you would take an interest in something like that is flattering enough - I'd be happy to give you anything I know so you can write it down. I'm Ronin Taliesin, by the way." He held out a free hand in an offer to shake. "I run the Bounty Hunters Guild. Do you have a stall? I can drop by some time and we can work on it. For now, though..." He returned his gaze to the docile Luxere before them. "Is it true, that they stand outside homes during this LongNight?"

RONIN
JUST WATCH ME

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Ronin - 01-06-2019, 09:06 PM