[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

"Oh. Samuel Wordsworth." Sam shook Ronin's hand over the Luxere's back, a little awkwardly. He had never heard of a Bounty Hunter's Guild, but a lot happened in the town he wasn't aware of, so he didn't think too much of it. It didn't sound like anything that would ever be of much interest to him anyway.

"I have a stall in the settlement, yes. It's not v-very big, but.." He trailed off, not sure where he was going with that and much too distracted by the creature between them to worry too much about it.

While Sam had never been one to bother with coaxing in the Luxere for LongNight himself, he had done so with his family when he had been young and seen it done plenty of times in the town. Personally he thought a candle was much more practical and didn't leave messes on your doorstep, but perhaps he was missing some of the magic.

"Yes. It's very very dark. So people use the Luxere to light up the streets and their houses...I-I don't know if they would go with an Outlander. Probably, though. It seems to like you fine. Do you...know much about the LongNight?"

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Samuel - 01-07-2019, 07:29 PM