[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"A stall is a stall," Ronin said sunnily to his new acquaintance. "The quality of what you sell matters more than the size of it, no?" There was an innuendo in there somewhere, he could feel it, but it felt much too clumsy on his tongue for him to attempt. He was still amused by it though, internally, standing back to pat the luxere's flank and admire the beauty of it. It was calm and docile between them, enjoying its fuss and pawing at the ground to uncover some grass to nibble on.

Listening with interest as the other man spoke, Ronin nodded to him and considered the beast between them. He was right and it certainly didn't seem to mind him - with a child on the way he needed every bit of help he could get with this LongNight, so if it was happy to stand outside the guildhall he certainly wouldn't complain!

"I know only what was left on the notice board. And well glad am I that someone was kind enough to write that much," he admitted with a weak smile, shrugging a shoulder. "I collected some snow moss and tried to pack it under any creaks in my floor, and I know of these luxere. Next I'll have to try and collect some fuel and food, I think."

RONIN
JUST WATCH ME

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Ronin - 01-09-2019, 05:31 PM