[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

"Yes, I suppose so. I do have a lot of stock. I-I use a lot of leather and paper...I do sometimes wonder if the Luxere's skin could be made into a leather..." He said this thoughtfully, stroking along the side of the creature, but then seemed to have a moment of bad conscious and patted it's neck. "B-but don't worry. Not you."

Sam wasn't sure who had left the advice on the notice board, but he had been glad someone was trying to help the various Outlanders. Leaving his house on the end of the LongNight to see a load of Outlander corpses on the streets would have been very unpleasant.

"You should get food that won't go bad. And for fuel..." Sam frowned. "I just use candles. A lot of them. M-Maybe some wood for a fire. If you are strong enough for it you could cut some here." He had never tried to use an axe himself, always trading for wood from lumberjacks stronger than he, but Ronin seemed capable. "There is the Sparkbird, too. B-but I'm not sure if it's real."

When he actually listed all of it out, it sounded like a lot. "...Where you came from, did you have Deepfrost traditions?"

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Samuel - 01-09-2019, 06:36 PM