just a hole where my heart used to be
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
He flinches as she touches him, and she doesn’t really intend to have that happen. But… She sighs quietly, keeping him there, wrapping her arms around him even if he seems more lightly to be a frightened deer than anything else. And when his voice hits her ears, she frowns, closing her eyes as she tries to figure out just what to say. She’s not great when dealing with people and their grief, already having too much of her own to go around and share. So when she has a moment of pause to think about it, she focuses on him again.

Because.” She says softly, keeping that frown to her face. “Because it gets easier. You have people that care about you, that want you here. Please don’t leave us too.” She grows quieter at the end with the admission. She didn’t know Korbin well, but she did consider him a friend at the very least – one of the few for her in Halo. And now her other friend is gone, his sister, the only thing Kiada had left was singed hair from where Weaver had burned part of her braid while they’d trained.

She didn’t want to lose another piece of Halo, and perhaps that made her selfish.
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: just a hole where my heart used to be - by Kiada - 05-29-2020, 03:54 AM