just a hole where my heart used to be
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
He frees himself from her and she lets him, stepping back to give him space. But she still watches him, quietly, eyes immediately snapping to the blade in his hand and wondering what he chooses to do with it, muscles in her body preparing to launch herself at him should he do anything dangerous to himself with it.

She’d be lying if she didn’t twitch to reach for her throwing knives just in case.

But then the blade is spiraling toward her, and she snatches it out of the air between them, iceberg gaze narrowing on Korbin quickly as he speaks. And perhaps she could relate a bit more to him, if it weren’t for the way he kicks up the ash and soot, as she stares at him like she doesn’t understand. And perhaps she’s a terrible person for the shift in her gut as she moves swiftly — ever the trained warrior she had become, to throw the knife until the blade pierced the wood in front of his feet, sticking out of the ground as she focuses on him again.

I don’t want a keepsake of her, Korbin. Items get lost, stories get told wrong, and then you’re fucking forgotten. So you live because of them. You live to tell their stories so they’re not forgotten.” She snaps, a sneer on her face. “I am all that’s left, too. Out of everyone. I lost my twin, my siblings — I even lost my companion when I came here. Caido is cruel, but do not sit there and pretend that I’m doing this because I don’t care or I don’t get it.” Her lips shift to something akin to a cruel smile as she shakes her head.

You’re stronger than that, than this. Weaver knew that. I know that.” A hiss of air slips from her lips and she pins him with a shadowed, piercing, cold stare. “I know how much it destroys your soul. But you do it anyway, because life isn’t fucking about us, is it? If it was, everything would pander to what we want, where none of this happens.
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: just a hole where my heart used to be - by Kiada - 05-29-2020, 06:16 PM