just a hole where my heart used to be
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lonely shadows following me
Lonely ghosts come a-calling
The igloo was... unexpected. Korbin hesitated outside even as Loren ducked inside, eying the construction with suspicion. It was part of everyday survival on the Tundra to build these things, but... a poorly made one might collapse and become a deadly trap. It probably shouldn't bother him considering what he had just tried to do to himself, though.

He had to duck quite a lot to get inside, but once within the structure, the air grew noticeably warmer. Korbin gazed about, puzzled and rather confused about the existence of this thing. How had he never noticed it?

Returning his attention to Loren when he was handed furs, the boy spread one on the ground and sat down, and draped another over himself. When the jerky was offered however, he shook his head. It felt too much like a treat offered to a second pet, the way it was doled out. One for the luxere, one for the raven.

Maybe that's what this was about. Some project to tame a wild beast. Teach it to sit, stay and roll over. How to be a good dog.

"Not hungry," Korbin lied quietly, as he pulled the knees up to his chest and wrapped arms about them. Resting his chin on an arm, his eyes kept moving around the igloo, tension palpable in the air about him. "What is this place?"
Thousand voices dead at my feet
Now I'm gone, now I'm gone, now I'm gone

Messages In This Thread
just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 06-05-2020, 01:53 PM