The Embrace
Phizarae Ephereia

Age: 26 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: delreid Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

all of me is damned. From earliest beginnings, my fate has been solitude- elegant solitude, elegant loneliness. I let it walk into me like a cathedral, down its isle- wedding bells sound in the secret place of my heart.

Around her, it was an irate hurricane of screeching sterling flakes. Within her mind, however, was a conflict of a considerably less tangible variety. Confusion had embroidered itself throughout her consciousness from the instant she had emerged here. Nothing soothed this psychological chaos, (unsurprisingly) not even the peculiar reindeer that spurred her through the snow to... somewhere.

Part of her had always maintained that the cosmos granted its occupants specifically what they were prepared for at the precise time they required it, but in no way did Phizarae truly believe this was required for her to propel into the subsequent phase of her life. This concept pointed to another, reasonably more sweeping, thought that not everything was meant to be elegant and long-lasting, including herself. She toyed noiselessly with the notion that this was where it was assumed to end for her and that the reindeer was only some manner of bulky fault in fate's all-encompassing plan.

Regardless, Phizarae extended her gloved fingers further and hobbled forwards, guiding herself towards the creature and ultimately leaning on it for the aid it so willingly provided her. All she could do now was allow whatever was about to transpire next happen.

The spectacle of snowfall around them raged without end, only degrading its brutality for sparse and transient flashes to muster fervor for the following onslaughts and yet, through the entire ordeal, Phizarae could only continue to ask herself one question: have I lost my mind?

"."
Phizarae
the winteress

Messages In This Thread
The Embrace - by Phizarae - 05-28-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: The Embrace - by Noah - 05-28-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: The Embrace - by Phizarae - 05-29-2020, 03:00 AM
RE: The Embrace - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 05:02 PM
RE: The Embrace - by Phizarae - 06-04-2020, 06:29 AM
RE: The Embrace - by Noah - 06-04-2020, 08:56 PM