sweet venom in sleeping ears
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
run, love
i'm the truth that you're afraid of
Clem can't look away from her, so small and pretty and yet with an age and elegance to her face that makes something inside him wary and confused. But she's so kind, he doesn't know how to handle that instinctive urge when there seems to be no grounds for it.

He hangs on every word, and her empathy makes him smile shyly. Clemente hasn't met many outwardly negative people when he has revealed his race, but he knows they exist. At least she doesn't seem to be one of them, and he forcibly ignores that warning sign, determined to make The Voice proud and try to encourage open-mindedness. "Nah, 'm an orphan. But my big brother is an Ascended too, he can't go in either. Maybe his partner could though, he's Attuned." The names of the races are still somewhat strange to him, but it grows more familiar the longer he lives in Caido. Shrugging with a large, sharp motion that underscores his own lack of elegance. "They live in Torchline though, Sunjata's some sorta bigshot government guy. They prolly wouldn't come all th' way here just to get me some toys. Clem flashes a lopsided, toothy grin at the small woman. "Gotta survive on what ya tell me 'bout it."
i'm the fever that you can't get down
Just a martyr on a bridge that's burning down

Messages In This Thread
sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-28-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-28-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-29-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-29-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 06-10-2020, 07:20 PM