covers the world in the color of rust
For Oliver
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Right, right. His eyes widened slightly and he made a wincing face. "Yeah, sorry... I just couldn't tell which thing you were referring to." Safe to say, he was embarrassed. His mind was a cloud of nothingness and thinking was becoming harder and harder thanks to a combination of stress and all the training from before. "I... haven't seen many cats recently? But when I do see them, I try to watch. I've watched birds because they were the most common thing." There's an awkward shrug and he continues on. "I... I did discover something if that means anything... my cat form can for some reason climb super well. Like, my ankles move in a super weird way and... yeah, I've been watching climbing animals for that reason." Hopefully that would show Deimos that he was trying and his lack of watching cats wasn't him not trying.

Deimos was willing to answer the question and he found himself nodding and listening. It makes sense- Deimos has known about his abilities since he was a young child. The final comment helped and made the man seem more relatable, but even then Oliver felt like he wouldn't be able to achieve what Deimos had. "I... I want to learn... and I'd ask you to help me out with my magic more, but honestly at this point it seems like the rest is on me... seeing as at this point, I think I just need to learn how to use my magic. How to overcome my weird personal problems that are holding me back." There is a shake of his head and he lets out a soft sigh.

This would most likely be the last time for Oliver to train with Deimos and he needed to figure something out. "Would you... like for me to check in with you again? Next season? So I can train on my own and see if I've been able to grow? I wont know that I've truly learned enough until I face the unexpected, which is what I learned when you threw that wave at me." What Oliver was asking was a lot: for Deimos to do a follow up and hopefully test him more than once to see if he truly was learning well on his own.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
covers the world in the color of rust - by Deimos - 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: covers the world in the color of rust - by Oliver - 06-14-2020, 02:06 AM