Mini Event don’t wanna hesitate
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all my wolves begin to howl, wake me up, the time is now
can you hear the drumbeat?
Deimos’ presence is steady and an anchor among the swirling exhaustion that lingers in her bones. And as she watches those around that filter in, she greets them all with a soft smile. One is sent toward Jigano as well – a small wave granted to the bard, before she settles when they’ve all arrived. “Thank you for coming.” She begins, stepping forward and clasping her hands together in front of her, letting her verdant gaze sweep over everyone in attendance.

For many of you, this will be your first LongNight. It is… A dark time, treacherous in the Grounds. The Council has reached out to Halo and Torchline to take those who do not wish to stay. I’ve only spent two years here, but I wouldn’t blame you if you went to Torchline.” She offers with a soft hum of a laugh. Her attention flickers to Jigano, a small smile crossing her face. “Jigano will be able to explain it better than I can, over what remaining in the Grounds you will face.

Then her attention flickers toward Deimos. “Deimos has already been quick on preparation and ensuring we do whatever we can to keep the Grounds safe. And I applaud and appreciate those of you here that have helped with all of that.” A deep nod granted toward those gathered once more. “But I gathered you to inform you that if you wish to spend LongNight in Torchline, they will be closing the portal a week before. Samuel has done well in ensuring you all have a place to stay, please seek him out when you arrive.” A brief pause before she’s stepping back, gesturing for Jigano next.

Jigano, if you would like to explain what LongNight is like here, the floor is all yours.” Then, when Jigano's done a summation, and Rexanna hopes perhaps a bit more of an in-depth notion after the meeting is concluded, Deimos can take hold and explain what they've done and are doing to keep the Grounds safe as they can.

Please let Jigano post first, then Deimos! Then have at it <3
there's a revolution coming
i'm rising up from the ground
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
don’t wanna hesitate - by Rexanna - 05-29-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: don’t wanna hesitate - by Deimos - 05-30-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: don’t wanna hesitate - by Rance - 05-30-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: don’t wanna hesitate - by Jigano - 06-01-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: don’t wanna hesitate - by Lily - 06-01-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: don’t wanna hesitate - by Oliver - 06-08-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: don’t wanna hesitate - by Aisha - 06-08-2020, 04:56 PM