One Good Deed [SE]
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
Mighty hunters no matter their shapes, Jigano admired Aisha's victory dance as well. They had made a good, clean hunt of it and had much to be proud of. He forced himself to stillness as she untied the loose end of the rope and got to work securing their kills, but he snorted - a big, horsey snort - at her teasing, mischief twinkling in his eyes.

Not my fault you didn't think ahead that day, he teased back, with a playful whicker. It almost caused him to drop the jewel and he had to catch it at with his teeth and carefully reposition it, distracted from further joshing.

Once the pair of piggies were firmly attached he began to pace through the snow, following the path he'd made on their way out so the snow was more broken and easier to drag the boars through. Did you find Deimos for sparring? he asked curiously, remembering how they'd spoken of the General in the past.
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615

The snort brought a giggle to her lips, and his following comment warranted a playful shake of her head. Blonde curls cascading over her face - she hadn't bothered with her ribbon today, assuming she'd spend most of her time as a cat - she let them flow, watching him through their fair glint. "Yeah yeah whatever," she admonished, giving the horse a quick thump on the rear.

With that they started walking again, headed back to town with their kill, destination in mind. "That old crone? He didn't stand a chance against me," she huffed, sarcastically of course, as her training sessions with Deimos had mostly been of him teaching her new manuevers and techniques. She'd come to look up to him, he was what she'd hoped to be back home, and there was much she could learn from him.

AISHA
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
He snorted again in mock affront at the thump, rolling his eyes back and flattening his ears in a show of indignation. Madame, I protest, he teased, kicking his heels up a little as he leaned into the harness and got to work hauling. The boars weren't particularly heavy, only awkward, but the snow did much to ease their passage and he let Aisha set their pace, comfortable keeping up with her.

Isuma fluttered down to perch on his head, riding between his ears like a fluffy crown as she watched Aisha's blonde curls with interest. Crone? Oh, there was crowing amusement at her description of the General and the stallion whuffed his laughter, breath steaming in the cold air. Did you teach him a thing or two? When spring comes 'round again, I should make use of your lessons myself. Wicked humor winged through the bond, hearing her sarcasm and meeting it with his own mischief. Though I'll ask you to go easy on these old bones! Wouldn't want me to break a hip, after all. And never mind that he'd just Heal it up again if he did.
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Aisha bore a impish grin and a stubborn tilt of her chin to his protests, continuing on and flashing him a quick playful look. The harness seemed to do it's job, the boars being toted behind them with little trouble. Isuma caught her eye, attention drawn to the fluffy gryphon as she settled herself on Jigano's head. She giggled as the beast became enraptured with her hair, she leaned over slightly and gave her head a mighty shake, just to entertain.

Jigano was as amused with her jokes as she was, a wry response shot his way, "I said what I said," and she held up her hands in surrender. Her mind wandered a moment at his next comment. Though sarcastic as it was, she wouldn't mind giving lessons, passing on what she'd learned over the years to those who sought to pursue. Longnight preparations had stunted her search for a trade, but once Flowerbirth came she'd have a lot to think about. This would certainly be considered.

"I tried my best, but I'm afraid he was a lost cause. Too stubborn," she chided back, then adding, "And of course I'll teach you, no promises about those old bones though."

AISHA
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Change author:
Careful, Jigano warned Aisha, warm amusement in his thoughts. She thinks it looks like a soft and fluffy nest! And if the leopardess wasn't careful she'd be the one wearing a gryphon-hat!

All the coolest cats were wearing them this season, though, so maybe that was her goal.

'Stubborn' in regards to Deimos earned another whicker of horsey laughter - nearly dropping the stone and having to dive for it, tucking it more firmly into his cheek as his chuckling turned to chagrin. He wiggled his large ears at her, though, pleasure and contentment passing through the bond. I'll take you up on that! We can train in our animal forms or with weapons. I fight with a rapier, though I should maybe pick up something sturdier... Now that he had the muscle to wield it more effectively, after nearly two years of working with Rory on the farm.

Buildings appeared in the distance, growing closer with every step, and he picked up the pace as he gave Aisha a sly wink. Which one should we leave for our stubborn friend? Lady's choice!
Aisha Khai

Change author:
"It is, didn't you know? I incubate eggs in there all the time," Aisha replied, dripping sarcasm though nonchalant in manner. She honestly wouldn't mind the gryphon hitching a ride on her head, after their first interaction Isuma had been a bit wary, but Aisha absolutely adored her.

Jigano was a bit of a butterfingers (butter horse teeth?) with his stone, but Aisha didn't mind taking the blame. She was just too funny, how could he possibly not laugh? Full lips curved in a grin, she nodded, "I'd love that, my sword and my claws are always happy to spar with a friend." She was sincere in that, glad to have Jigano as someone she would label a friend.

They had grown very near to Deimos's place, and a decision was to be made. As they stopped nearby, Aisha bent down to untether the boar. "He can have the bonus prize," she said, then with a quick look about to make sure he wouldn't see, she dragged the creature to the front of his lodging. Then back to Jigano, a childish joy present in her smile. "Take the rest to the public stores? Or should we cook it ourselves?" she suggested, with a bit of a preferance towards the latter. They deserved a treat, after all the PQ's and hunting threads and luxere singing they'd gone through for the sake of the grounders!

AISHA
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Change author:
Isuma chirruped doubtfully at this claim when Jigano passed the sentiment along, but the bard was amused on both their behalf's. Maybe you can find a gryphon egg of your own to incubate there, he suggested slyly. Isuma could use another playmate! The gryphon was beginning to warm to the leopardess as time dulled the memory of their first meeting, and Jigano hoped that she'd soon be as cuddly with Aisha as she was with their other friends.

The best kind of sparring, he agreed, glad for Aisha's friendship as well.

He stopped in front of Deimos's door, wicked mischief glinting in blue eyes as his hunting partner cut loose the boar and left it for the General to consume or gift away in turn. Let's go, before he comes back! I'd say we've earned our treat, he reassured her, prancing eagerly and heading off down the street at as quiet a trot as he could manage. Bacon's on the menu tonight!

{Finished}