Just take my hand and come with me
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
blending into the darkness, & it gets harder to see
Her story left him utterly unsatisfied, a frown pursing his lips and brow, as he let his fingers dance teasingly along her waist, a tickling sensation to repay her in kind for her unsatisfying story. He wondered if she had told this turtle a bad story, much like this one, and it had reacted poorly, and that is what led to her needing rescuing? He mused on the blanks she left for him, wondering if he would ever get the full story from her, or if he would have to ask her mother-figure, Amalia, for such details.

Then she retorts to his quip with one of her own, and he feels the humour rise, the laughter swell, as he can't help but chuckle heartedly at it, once again proving he was as drawn to her wits as he was to her body. Leaning forward again, running his hands along her stomach so that they interlinked across her navel in an embrace, he rested his chin lightly upon her shoulder.

"Hmm, that might be too high of a price to bear," he commented warmly, before leaning his temple against her ear, and simply breathed her in for a moment. "I think I'd like that very much," he reassured her, pressing yet another kiss against her skin, before resuming bathing activities until the water was much cooler, and their bodies were each much cleaner.

--

FIN <3
try to stand & unravel what a man's gotta be