Just take my hand and come with me
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
blending into the darkness, & it gets harder to see
It was frightening, if only because it was so unknown, what the future held for them, what direction their lives might pull them into. It was also exciting, thrilling, a journey he was keen to begin, to walk (or run?) with her by his side. Both of them had failed relationships in their pasts, memories of past lovers who would forever taint the way they viewed the world, but then didn't that meant if they had found such compatibility in each other, they should cling to it, nurture it and relish in the wonderful opportunity it could bring?

They just worked together, in all the ways that it was important. Maybe the bubble of Halo isolation was the key to their success - maybe, come Flowerbirth, when they portalled away and tested their relationship to a bigger world, they would find it not as strong. He doubted it, refused to entertain the thought. He had been through so much recently, it was hard to compare his previous relationships on another world entirely to this one, on this world, with her.

Relief is clear across his face even as her head shakes at the idea of him being elsewhere, his own hands moving to rest lightly on her hips as a bit of space comes between them so they can actually see each other. His grin is broad as he hears her words, her reassurance, a soft laugh that mirrors her own as he finally nodded in firm agreement. "I only really care what you think," he admitted softly, gratefully.

He leans in close then, as if to kiss her, his lips brushing against hers, before a sudden tension runs through him, his hands tensing on her hips and he rose to full height again. "Oh!" he said, surprise taking over his form. But then he was back, grinning at her with a wink. "I haven't even showed you the best bit yet." Taking her hand in his, he led her to the washroom, shedding his gloves and boots as they stepped deeper into the house, no longer needing them with the warmth the fireplace and insulated walls provided them.

At the doorway to said washroom, he paused, before stepping inside and presenting to her the focus of the room. "It might not be a hot spring, but…" he gestured to the overly large timber bathing tub, big enough for two people, and about halfway full with steamy, hot water, scented with pleasant fragrant smells. Wearing layers of clothes all day every day against the cold still meant that one sweated, so personal hygiene was important, and he was forever grateful to the magical plumbing that allowed Halo's bathrooms to function.

"I'm still boiling more water for it," he said, having found the lukewarm stuff from the taps not nearly satisfying enough. And sure enough, there were several pots of water on the stovetop bubbling away, almost ready to be used to top up the water level in the tub. He paused in his presentation, hoping to gauge her reaction once more, a decidedly more devilish grin on his face now.
try to stand & unravel what a man's gotta be

Messages In This Thread
Just take my hand and come with me - by Chulane - 05-29-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-30-2020, 02:15 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-30-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-30-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Chulane - 05-31-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 11:04 PM