with the length of my blade, let history be written
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if i let go, would you hold on, would we fly?
is it safer if we just say that we tried?
He sits there, running fingers along the scar that sits in Nate’s palm, reiterating his reassurances, the thoughts that run to mind that he can’t stop from saying – the only thing he can continue to say. He’s here. He loves him. They’re in this together. Over and over again until it registers, until he can feel the way Nate suddenly stops – exhaling a quiet sigh of not quite relief… But tension. There’s nothing that Nate has to thank him for, because he’d been there for Sunjata when he’d also dealt with his shit. He is here for Nate all the same.

His head lowers by Nate’s temple, pressing kisses to his head, to his ear, burying his head into Nate’s. His eyes close, his breathing evens out a small amount despite the trembling of his lungs. But he clings to Nate just as much as the Ascended clings to him. “What do you need?” He murmurs, willing to do anything and everything to try and make it easier, shifting a small amount to focus on their surroundings and how hoarse and parched his throat is. He takes another quiet, hoarse and shuddering breath. “What can I do?
are we laughing at the danger?
are we dancing after death, you and I?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Sunjata - 06-01-2020, 07:21 AM