with the length of my blade, let history be written
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if i let go, would you hold on, would we fly?
is it safer if we just say that we tried?
An answer, even such a not-answer as Nate’s ‘I don’t know’ give him something to work with. He keeps the Ascended close, Haai to the man’s other side as a guard dog. And as Nate shifts closer, presses into Sunjata, he presses back with that all encompassing attention granted to Nate. All he can do is keep pressing those kisses to Nate’s temple, cheek, before exhaling a quiet sigh. He buried his face into Nate’s hair as the next words leave the Ascended, something curling in his gut, something burning and painful that he can’t even get that escape.

And it burns a bit more against the Voice as well — because surely in the goddess’ attempts to make a perfect body, she has to know how hard that would be mentally. Everyone needed their vices, after all.

But he can dwell on that later, that burning out of anger and frustration of everything that’s occurred. He squeezes Nate a bit closer to him, inhaling his scent, grounding himself as much as he physically and mentally can. “I’m not going anywhere.” He offers, voice rough and hoarse. “Neither is Haai.” As she hears her name, the griffin presses back against Nate a bit more — applying pressure from all sides.
are we laughing at the danger?
are we dancing after death, you and I?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Sunjata - 06-02-2020, 02:07 AM