with the length of my blade, let history be written
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if i let go, would you hold on, would we fly?
is it safer if we just say that we tried?
The fury to Nate’s words, the vitriol that he hints at, all of it Sunjata knows aren’t quite directed at him. And so he blocks it out, keeps it there to deflect and hit the mask he’s so used to holding up, for blocking it. “If she doesn’t do anything I’ll take you to Safrin.” Sunjata offers, a quiet hum of conviction that something would occur from it. And if both of those failed? Well, the least Sunjata could do was find other ways to make it easier for Nate. “And if neither of them can fix it, then we’ll work with what we have.” A quiet confirmation, that even if he were marked and marred, broken in pieces that Sunjata and the gods couldn’t fix, that he’d stay.

It’s that fury that rampages within him until Nate’s arms are tightening around him, as the Ascended buries his head into him a bit more, as Haai leans back to offer more support in the space that’s suddenly open, that Sunjata’s heart sinks a small amount. No place to take out his rage or fury, to get that vindictive part of him to open up and enact a punishment in a job and a title now that he was born to do.

But Nate’s asked it of him, and after a few moments of his silence, he sighs long and slow through his nose – chin dropping atop Nate’s head as he closes his eyes. “If… If that’s what you want.” A concession, even if everything within him rebels against the thought.
are we laughing at the danger?
are we dancing after death, you and I?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Sunjata - 06-03-2020, 07:57 AM