with the length of my blade, let history be written
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all i can do is stand on the curb and say sorry about the blood in your mouth
It sounds so easy. Sunjata makes it sound so simple, and Nate wants to fight against it, wants to keep spitting arguments until they come down to the point that nothing can actually fix this. And all the fight goes out of him in an instant. It’s replaced not by the numbness, at least not completely, but by a quiet steadiness, a faith that the other man would keep his word, would do everything he could to keep things together, to keep them together. The least Nate can try to do is have that same faith, keep it in mind, hold onto it instead of spiralling into nothingness.

He can feel the frustration sigh out of Sunjata, can feel the displeasure even before it comes out with his voice. Nate shifts, reaching up to cup a hand around the attuned’s head, still slick with the oily sheen of fluid. ”I... need you, right now.” He offers softly, by way of explanation. ”Need you close. Safe.” Maybe in the future, when things had settled into something that he could pretend was that easy normalcy from before.

Until then though, anything that put either of them in any amount of danger was going to be fought against.
i wish it was mine
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Nate - 06-04-2020, 02:22 AM