with the length of my blade, let history be written
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all i can do is stand on the curb and say sorry about the blood in your mouth
It feels so selfish to ask anything of Sunjata, has a guilt grinding in his gut, one that Nate would never feel otherwise, but here, now, it's too much. He knows his words, his request is keeping closure from the other man, knows they're stymieing justice, but it's the one thing he has the power to ask, the one thing he can still control, in some small way.

Nate settles, falls utterly still against the attuned, his hands wrapped up tightly in the other mans clothes. "Okay." It's an echo, a sound without breath, without anything. The burning might have stopped, but it's still managed to reduce him to a husk, a shell of burnt down ashes trying to keep together, trying to maintain normalcy. He closes his eye, surrenders to a darkness that should be cool unconsciousness, but that will only be a passing of time.

Sunjata is going to have to sleep eventually, they will have to move, make their way home, into whatever comes after this. Things will change
i wish it was mine
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Nate - 06-04-2020, 06:46 AM