if a tree falls in the forest...
Nephele
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
Familiarity is a comforting notion after the risk she has just taken. Ludo had been her goal, but she will take any friendly or helpful soul that wanders across her path. A wry grin twists her pale lips at Naavi's question, brushing a lock of fiery hair away from her forehead, wind-tousled and stubborn. "I found it, this time." And, wound or no wound, Nephele refuses to regret it. She has injured one of the Ascended, hopefully blinded him at the very least if she was robbed of killing him outright. That is victory enough for now.

The older Fae is kind to ask permission, but Nephele has no shame of her bared body, no reticence to hide a wound from a healer. Her delicate hand drops away from the dressings she'd fashioned from her tanktop in Torchline, which had been clean and sterile if nothing else. The saltwater had cleaned the wound and kept it from becoming infected; her botany inclinations had her smart enough to tend the wound, but she's certainly no dedicated healer.

"I attacked someone on Ludo's orders. Their companion stabbed me before I fled." Loathe as she is to apply personhood to an Ascended in that sentence, it is the best explanation she can give Naavi. Sliding Lasracha up her arms so the chakrams are not at risk of hurting Naavi as she bares her wound to the older woman.
and I stood there waiting
even as the first drop fell
wondering why the water burned

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if a tree falls in the forest... - by Naavi - 05-30-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: if a tree falls in the forest... - by Nephele - 05-30-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: if a tree falls in the forest... - by Naavi - 05-30-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: if a tree falls in the forest... - by Nephele - 06-01-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: if a tree falls in the forest... - by Naavi - 06-03-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: if a tree falls in the forest... - by Nephele - 06-10-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: if a tree falls in the forest... - by Naavi - 06-10-2020, 10:23 PM