pour one out for her
for Sunjata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
No lies here, no omissions, no half-truths; Wessex meets his gaze without flinching, the rest of her face pinched into pained lines.

“It’s quite a story.” Huffing in disbelief, she places her drink down, perhaps subconsciously saving it for a toast at the end - the past couple of days have been little more than cleaning, taking care of the Kraai, and solemn may she burn brightly’s.

“I missed the main event, apparently. Eirachi swept through the Citadel, destroying half of the palace and a bit of Snowcloak, while a horde of cultists beat down their gates. A group was able to hold them off. But after that, they demanded Neron step down. I guess he had made a promise to Eirachi and then was unable to fulfill it… but Zariah… also made a deal with the spirit? That part’s a bit muddy. They were both locked away and Loren denounced his name.” But it’s still a clusterfuck, much like their own politics in the Grounds and elsewhere. Wherever they go, the Launceleyns seem to bring drama.

“Weaver was named new Warden. Everything seemed to be going fine until a fucking dragon dropped a massive Ursur by the Citadel, and with no gates... and no real guard, because they died in the attack, Weaver went out to fight it. She won against the bear, but the dragon came back for its dinner. Skewered her and the bear in its talons.” Shaking her head, the Wraith can’t help but think that it was a damn waste of a good life. She died protecting her people, but it should have been someone else. Morgan, maybe.

“And now Morgan’s been named new Warden. And she wants to implement a tracking system for Ascended. Thinks we’re a threat to Halovians.” That, at least, earns an eye roll as her elbows go to her knees and she just stares at the floor. “It’s… been a hard week or so. Taking care of the Kraai and everything.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-30-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 05-30-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-31-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 05-31-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-31-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-01-2020, 04:20 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-04-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-05-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-10-2020, 02:36 AM