pour one out for her
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Perhaps her response shouldn’t burn in his gut the way it does – but it burns, along with the myriad of other things he’s had thrown in his face about being an Outlander. And he’s likely overreacting, though it’s to be expected with the piss poor news he’s received as of late, the things he’d witnessed happening in his own home as of late, that he can’t help the slight clench of his jaw to her suggestion. “An outsider taking on their best bar?” He replies somewhat dryly, throwing back the rest of the liquid in his glass. “I got them that bar. I supplied them with whatever they needed. Weaver expanded on it. But in the end, it’s still mine.” He manages to say without coming off too much as a prick, at least he thinks so.

Anyway, it’s not directed at Wessex so much as the idea of some other good thing he’s done going by the wayside in favor for the less favorable things.

But he pours her a bit more in her glass regardless, and he leans back as he focuses on explaining the shit he’s gotten into. And as she mentions Nate, his gaze shudders a small amount as he nods – taking a deep inhale. “He is.” A quiet confirmation, but also keeping the information of his attack within him. Nate didn’t want anyone to know, and Sunjata would keep that secret until Nate felt ready to tell everyone what had happened. Still, it was a gruesome wound, not quite healed – and a blinded eye of all things.

He doesn’t blame his lover for waiting.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-30-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 05-30-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-31-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 05-31-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-31-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-01-2020, 04:20 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-04-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-05-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-10-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-10-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-15-2020, 01:10 AM