Personal Quest arts and crafts
Perch Decorating
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIe
"Only mildly, and we're collectively far too short to get the decorations high enough to really combust. Though I don't think the SparkBird would mind the extra heat," she laughs, winking playfully at Amun as he arrives. It has been quite some time since she last saw him, which is truly a shame. Though he's not the only one to arrive - followed rather quickly by the council members that had agreed to assist with this particular endeavor. Both look tired and haggard, but if rumors are to be believes there's quite an understandable reason for it. Evie aims a welcoming smile at both, ushering them closer.

"I won't be cramping the style of any of you, so there's a degree of flexibility in the designs and ideas. But I thought it would be best to start with wrapping the pole with ribbons and fabrics first to give us grip to pin and paint upon. We have thin bendable wire to make into little flowers or sculptures to pin into the fabric to be made as well." Pointing out both sets of items as she moves over to the fabric of her own accord, pulling out the end of a roll and laying it upon her palms. "We can pair off?"

Pair off to either help Evie wrap the pole Maypole style, or start making fun wire creations! Feel free to paint them or decorate them before pinning.
Don't read the last page
But I stay
when it's hard or it’s wrong or you’re making mistakes
table by sky!

Messages In This Thread
arts and crafts - by Evie - 06-01-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Rexanna - 06-09-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Bastien - 06-09-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Evie - 06-10-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Rexanna - 06-12-2020, 02:54 AM
RE: arts and crafts - by Bastien - 06-12-2020, 02:12 PM