Personal Quest arts and crafts
Perch Decorating
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
am i running through that mind of yours at all?
i have big ideas for you and me
As Bastien approaches, Rexanna leans back a small amount toward him to flash him an equally bright smile. Her gaze slips back to the fabrics and textures that he pulls out – reaching forward to grab a couple other accent hues to add into Bastien’s mix, giving him a wink before she gives her attention back to Evie. “Ooh, that sounds wonderful.” She agrees – glad that Evie has a plan in order at the very least. Rexanna wasn’t entirely sure where to start with this metal contraption.

But in the subject of pairs, she nods greedily, reaching to snag Bastien’s hand and a particularly vibrant gold ribbon that seems to scream to her. And when she waits for Bastien to grab his own, she reaches for the wire to begin to make a few different versions of wire creatures, reaching in deep to her memories and the like to work on designing a wire creature or two to hang from it – using the gold ribbon to add little details like wings to the creature much like the sparkbird that would blow with the wind that comes through.

Rex to wire creations ;D
i feel lucky, with the worst luck
that i met you when I felt messed up
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
arts and crafts - by Evie - 06-01-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Rexanna - 06-09-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Bastien - 06-09-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Evie - 06-10-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Rexanna - 06-12-2020, 02:54 AM
RE: arts and crafts - by Bastien - 06-12-2020, 02:12 PM