i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

The people of Halo were not ones to hide any information from turning over each household. The fact that Korbin had burned down the Hale house did not take long to reach the Olson man on the lips of his neighbors. Nor did it take him long to react to it. He initially went to the site of the destruction. He stood before the Hale house, clinging to his cloak. Tears welled in his eyes as he thought of his friend, and fear gripped him at the idea of also losing Korbin. For as hardy of a man as he was, he could only handle so much heartbreak. Turning, he shifted. Large feet were replaced with cloven hooves, warmth returning to him as his reindeer form sheltered him.

He moved through Snowcloak in his reindeer form, keen eyes searching for the raven. He thought the younger man might be more willing to speak to him with the privacy the bond offered. Korbin? his mind question, reaching out with seeking tendrils for the other Halovian. Worry could not help but grip the bottom of the hunter's heart. Korbin was his friend. Though he was not the first one to express his care for the raven, Noah still needed to find him. He reached out again, cursed voice questioning: Korbin?

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 06:10 PM