i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
The sounds the raindeer made as it shambled into the room unsettled the birds. Visitors were not uncommon, but this was no bringer of food nor carrier of messages. It was a creature that did not belong, and there was much fluffing of feathers and clapping of beaks before the majority decided that the intruder was not an immediate threat.

Only one did not move at all, or react to the presence at all. But that didn't mean Korbin was unaware of Noah's being there. The hunter's mere presence intruded upon the rumination on Weaver, broke his concentration until the memories fled. Faded into the void, where all the rest his family dwelled.

Once, he had thought of the Olson brothers as practically family. Close knit, good friends and always reliable.

Korbin realized now how wrong he was. It was not at all the same. There was no way for Noah to take the place Weaver had vacated. No one could. They were not blood, not kin, and whatever other bonds that might have existed were so very flimsy. So easy to snap.

Korbin wished for nothing more than to sever them all. Maybe then he might be free to...But probably not. There were too many good samaritans around ready to impose their so called 'help' on him.

He wished the raindeer would just leave. The shift in his emotions reflected in the bond; a slowly building resentment, like so many prickly vines with sharp barbs. Without words the raven still issued an air that bid the hunter to leave.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Korbin - 06-01-2020, 08:03 PM