i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

Noah did not want to take away Korbin's suffering. While it might be easier if the man did not grieve the loss of his sister, Noah knew the process needed to happen. Korbin was no stranger to this feeling of grief, Noah knew, and it was different feeling it as an adult than as a child. He, too, knew that. The last few weeks were some of the hardest weeks Noah had dealt with since the passing of his parents. With his brother leaving to explore the world, the killing of the exile in the tundra, the attack of the Citadel and the death of Weaver, Noah, too, was drowning in pain.

He would not try to compare his grief to Korbin's, but the Olson was on his own journey through it.

He felt the rising anger across the bond. He did not move. The hunter was too stubborn to leave. He was too stubborn to let Korbin push him aside. If the raven wanted to feel angry at the world, at Noah, he would let him. While the younger may be ready to sever the ties that bound them, he was not. The reindeer lowered his head and curled his neck, settling in. The other ravens calmed around them as Noah settled, too.

He let his own mind fill with his memories of Weaver. He felt admiration towards the woman, of her determined spirit. He let the memories of her punches to his arms, her greetings, her teasing, their hunting, all of it rest. He did not try to press any of his own emotions over towards Korbin, but he let them rest in the open for the raven to hold them, should he chose so.

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 08:11 PM