i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

The memories were there. Noah let the last image of Weaver fade across his eyes, finally his thoughts going blank. He would miss her. This town would miss her. She was a force to be reckoned with, and without her there would be a whole unable to be filled in. She certainly left a lasting impression on those she encountered, good, bad, or indifferent. Noah admired that Weaver was never one to back down from who she was.

As he let his memories fade away to darkness, he did not feel Korbin's emotions change or shift again in the bond. The younger man was merely there, his presence dark and sorrowful and resentful. Noah wanted to help him, and he was sure others did too, but he did not know what to do. His presence seemed to only made the raven angry, his solidarity nothing to him. Even that hurt Noah, but he tucked that away. He could not focus on himself right now. He wouldn't allow it. He had searched for Korbin and found him. He just wanted to make sure that the Hale knew he was here, for whatever he needed, even if it was to hate something Noah would let it be him.

Finally, the reindeer let words slip through towards Korbin. "What do you need?"

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 08:52 PM