i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

The reindeer pulled his legs in tighter, tucking his hooves beneath his warm body. He rested his chin on his knee. He listened to the noise of the rest of the birds, waiting for Korbin's response to him. When it came, he merely closed his eyes. Sorrow burst forth through the bond without hindrance--Noah was unable to stop the emotion from overwhelming his own heart and mind. "We could find Mort?" He said, anger at the question mark flaring at the end of his sentence tensing his words. It was not time for him to share his curse with the Hale, but he probably already had guessed it based on the way Noah seemed to question everything when they tried to salvage what was left in the Palace.

While Noah could not bring Weaver back, he wished he could. He was sure that wish was held by many Halovians. So many citizens would have gladly given their life for her's. It was unfortunate what happened to her, truly, but part of it seemed to be the Hale fate. Erebor had been brought down by a creature of the tundra, and so had Weaver. He did not want to think of what might grab for Korbin. "Have you visited a Shrine to ask the god to speak with her?"

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 11:08 PM