i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

Noah did not entirely agree with the raven. He may think there was no point, but Noah thought there might be. He had heard tales as a child of shamans speaking to spirits of loved ones lost to the tundra. While Noah had never sought this out, he never negatively judges those that did. To be able to speak to a loved one lost could keep some from the brink of joining them in the afterlife. In Noah's opinion, having Weaver speak some sense into Korbin from wherever she was now might be the kick he needed to continue to press on. The reindeer sighed. While he might not agree with the raven, now was not a time to argue his own position.

This was only a time for Noah to be here, to be present, to remind Korbin that even in his darkest moments that he would not leave him.

He couldn't.

Weaver would haunt him for the rest of his life.

The two of them, Noah and Weaver, had always worked to keep each other alive and well, and leaned on each other a for a great deal of things. The two of them were both caretakers to younger siblings, as well as caretakers for the rest of Halo. It was a lot of responsibility. Noah could not drop that responsibility, especially now that the Scythe had joined their families. Noah needed to stay, to be something that Korbin could lean on--whether it be to lash out in anger, to simply sit in silence, anything the raven might need.

Family did not abandon family, and even if Korbin might not call their ties to eachother such a thing any more, or ever at all, Noah did, and he was stubborn as hell.

But the reindeer sat in silence, trying only to keep his emotions over the bond a steady sort of brotherly love. Whether Korbin accepted it or not, Noah knew he needed to give it.

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-02-2020, 03:05 PM