i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
Not too long ago, Korbin had cussed Loren out for acting overly familiar. For appearing to try and take a brother's place in his life, unasked and uninvited. That had been sorted out, more or less, but it seemed there was no shortage of people who thought they could just waltz into his life and do whatever they wanted. His heart was not an open door. There was no room for new people. And an eviction order had been posted for any that tried to linger. It was a burning building, a demolition project, crumbling down into nothing.

Soon, even the foundations would be gone.

"Leave me alone," the raven sent through the bond, his thoughts edged with rising ire as he felt what Noah was projecting. It was not something he could block out, and the sentiments made his skin crawl, unease and pain and anger curdling like sour milk within.

He already had a brother. There was no room for more. His was a family of five; they would never be more.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Korbin - 06-02-2020, 10:03 PM