i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

The Olson man was too stubborn to leave. At least, leave completely. When the command, the request, is given over the bond, the reindeer let out a sigh. He clambered to his hooves, shook out his coat, but merely walked only a few feet away before curling himself back down against the wall again. He lowered his massive head to rest on his knee and glanced up towards the raven for a moment, blue eyes glinting in the darkness.

If Weaver's spirit, soul, presence was watching them, somehow, from the afterlife, and she watched Noah abandon her brother, leave him alone, Noah would surely perish.

He let his mind go blank, a thick black darkness that settled over the attuned bond. Noah closed his eyes, but listened intently to see if the younger Halovian would leave himself. If he did, Noah would not follow. That would be too much, too prying, too invasive. Instead, Noah was still there, silent, but just trying to love the grieving Hale as best as he could.

He did not believe leaving Korbin alone was loving him well--he had seen Weaver attach herself to the young raven so many times, many while he was protesting, only eventually to give in to her.

He would try. He wasn't Weaver--he wasn't trying to be--but he did care for the raven, deeply. Korbin was there at one of the hardest times Noah had faced--killing a man with his own weapons, his own hands--and had not left him. Who was Noah to abandon someone he loved in pain?

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-03-2020, 01:28 PM