i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
It was such a Weaver thing to do. The way the reindeer got up, backed away, opened up space and cut off the emotional noise... only to settle back down again. Stubbornly, annoyingly tip-toeing the line, skirting rules without quite breaking them.

It's not like this was Korbin's room. He couldn't forbid anyone from being here, and Noah fucking knew it. The fucker. Now he was forced to either share the space or relinquish it by leaving, and in both cases it was Korbin's loss.

Fuck.

If Noah wanted to piss him off, it was working. The raven swelled to almost double size as the dark feathers fluffed up, a baleful croak breaking the stillness. It made the other ravens in the room shuffle and stir, confused about the source of his anger. Wings spread and flapped, shifted and resettled, filling the air with a sound as of rustling silk.

If only he could speak to them, make them do as he wished. That many sharp beaks and raking claws would drive even a raindeer off. But the birds were more likely to escape outside than to attack.

Korbin wanted to escape too. But there was nowhere to run to.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Korbin - 06-03-2020, 02:16 PM