i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

Noah did not need anything from the raven. Korbin was exhausted, grieving, cold. Noah knew that. All the hunter needed was to be here. He would accept whatever Korbin gave him, or did not give him.

People died. It was all of a part of living in their frozen kingdom. Halo was a dangerous, cold, unforgiving place to live. Some understood this better than others, but even the understanding never made it easier when someone finally did die. Noah knew the biting pain of loss that Korbin was experiencing. Korbin was not a unique individual with the story he was living out. There were many people in Snowcloak who were the only ones left in their family. For all Noah knew, he could even be the only one left in his family.

There was just a harsh reality of the world they lived in. But Noah was not so crass as to stand before Korbin and demand that the raven pull himself up by his bootstraps and accept this world for what it was. He couldn't. Simply, he stayed present. It was what he had to offer.

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-04-2020, 09:04 PM