I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation
Open Positive God Experience
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
It had been a fine day for hunting amid the drifts, and the pair of pale-furred friends trotted home atop the snow with their heads held high. In the white fox's jaws a pheasant was clenched, head lolling from its broken neck while Isuma bounded, half-gliding, beside him, a fat mouse in her beak as she mimicked her companion.

They topped a hill and a flame-haired head almost made the fox stumble in surprise at the young woman a short distance away. He scrambled back over the crest to transform, then rose and brushed the snow from his clothes with a faint grimace as Isuma chortled and cast him a bright-eyed look of mischief before bounding ahead to greet Evie with muffled peeps of excitement. Jigano followed, pheasant in hand, trying to regain his dignity as he waved at the new Healer and approached with a smile. "Evie, what luck. I wanted to come see you soon, but what brings you out this way?" A sick farmer, he assumed, or perhaps searching for winter herbs amid the snows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation - by Jigano - 06-02-2020, 05:39 PM