I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation
Open Positive God Experience
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
Did you ever love her? Do you know?
The day may be beautiful and plentiful for the man that ventures upon her, but Evie feels as if she's wearing blinders. Completely focused upon the turmoil in her breast that forces each breath to come tight and fast. Angry, ashamed, and embarrassed at her own stubborn hope that alights in the moment before her offering touches down upon a shrine. After nearly thirty years, she has nobody to blame but herself for continuing to pray.

Jigano is a wrench in that spiral of conflicting emotion, yanking her forcibly from her thoughts as she blinks quickly at his arrival, as if stunned by a ray of sunlight. His joy is antithesis to her current emotional state, it's almost startling. It helps smooth her hackles at least a little, even if her frustration and despair still seeps into her tone as she replies. "It's good to see you as well, Jigano. I...actually just came from the shrine." The rictus of her face hardens, trying to chase away any remnant of anger from her face if not her voice.
Or did you never want to be alone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation - by Evie - 06-09-2020, 07:15 PM