I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation
Open Positive God Experience
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He wasn't so distracted by his own good hunting fortune that he missed the tension in her jaw or the edge to her voice in spite of her courtesy. Pausing for a moment to sort through her meaning he swiftly realized that her shrine visit must have been of the fruitless variety.

If not the cursed kind.

"I've been banned from the Shrine in the Fields," he admitted with a faint grimace. Isuma looked between them, a small peep of concern making it past the mouse she held as the bard fell in beside the apothecary and the trio continued to walk away from the source of her frustration. "I... haven't told Amalia that, so I'd appreciate if you kept that to yourself for now, though." A trading of secrets, as they had done once before, and he gave her an encouraging smile. "I've always felt more at home at the Shrine in the Glade... or the one in Ludo's Woods in the Greatwood, truth be told. It can be eerie, yes, but Ludo has often been kind to me when others among the gods... have not." To say the least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation - by Jigano - 06-09-2020, 11:27 PM