I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation
Open Positive God Experience
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Did you ever love her? Do you know?
A soft sigh of regret gives way to a weak smile towards Isuma, wishing she were of the condition and desire to interact more fairly with the adorable companion. Jigano's admission draws her attention away, too tired to conceal the surprise that colors across her face like errant shadows. "What? Jigano, what happened? Were you cursed?" That seems to be happening far more frequently now, with many Naturals flocking to her clinic in a tizzy that only worsens when she cannot revert that which they have been afflicted with.

A firm nod is the vow that seals her silence. "Of course." Though, now that she's reminded of their last private meeting, Evie wonders what the man might think of The Voice having flaunted her secret to Sam without a second thought. The revelation had drawn them closer, but it had been quite traumatic for Evie in the moment. Despite such a betrayal, she still longs for that closeness, and bites down upon her tongue to hold back any further vitriol for now. "Ludo treats you kindly? What...what is it like?" As spooky as she imagines? She has no sense for the childlike nature of the herald, so effectively ignored is she.
Or did you never want to be alone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation - by Evie - 06-10-2020, 08:00 PM