to be a light in the dark
Nephele!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I suppose to them
it's a terrifying thought
"Your stubbornness seems more dangerous than the monsters then," she quips back, a small degree of amusement flecked within her eyes. A small reprieve of teasing and questionable companionship before she shatters it apart with her words and accusations. There is no armor that can defend against her, no delay in the whip and crack of her words. There is only the hunt, the braying of the dogs at Amalia's heels. Had she known the woman's comparison of her passion to Delah she would have been deeply honored, for her former Chief had done what she could to exact pound of flesh for each injury and death. But Nephele will not stop there. Nephele will do better.

"And yet she continues to rule. You replaced one Ascended with another, how can I expect your people to honor any promises made that speak for the entirety of your land when they come from the mouth of a fanged killer?" Still, she continues to press. Waiting for the crack, the buckling of morals if they are to come. Enough pressure and digging will reveal any rot that lays beneath a pristine exterior. Amalia is no different. "You will not impede me, that I can respect. But you are a woman of worth in this land, and do not use your strength and pull? Why? Is idleness your only form of allyship to my people?" Her demand is insistent and irrepressible. Wanting exact reasoning, excuses, evasions. Why has Amalia not made a motion to remove Rexanna?

"Your friends killed mine by following a false goddess. Your memories of them do not gloss over their murderous actions. Family cannot excuse individual, purposeful actions." For once it falls from petal lips not as an accusation, but as an acknowledgement. Family, after all, is something Nephele can understand. "But tell me, then. If you know what Ludo has asked of me - what I may have already done - will you change your tune if one of your friends finds themselves beneath my blade?"
that red riding hood knew exactly what she was doing
when she let the wild in

Messages In This Thread
to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-03-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-03-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-08-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-08-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 08:15 PM