Hungry to do it all Again
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
every time i think i've finally made it, i learn i'm farther away than i have ever been before
The summon came to him early in the day, when he was working to repair part of his home that had suffered damage from Eirachi's wrath. He and Delphine had managed to make it safe and warm inside the home with repairs thus far, and now Noah was moving on to the more cosmetic repairs. After reading the summons, Noah set to work on his plan for the day. He would continue to work until it was time for him to meet with the new Warden of Halo.

He traveled to the hall in his reindeer form. He chose it more readily when he was outside than being in his human form. The body of his shift gave him a higher tolerance to the cold, and he was able to stay out much longer and do more things than he would just bundled up. By now he was sure that the people of Halo recognized the reindeer strutting through town for who it was, but it was still a good comic relief to see children's faces pressed up against windows to watch him walk down the frozen street. He would take any pleasure he could in this time of grief.

Shifting just before entering, Noah pressed through the door. Inside was warm and spacious, though his eyes traveled quickly to find the Warden. He closed some of the distance between them and offered a handshake for greeting--he wanted to speak to her, but was not confident that his curse had been broken. So, instead, he offered his hand and a smile for her.

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-01-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-02-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-02-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Loren - 06-04-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-04-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-06-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-10-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-14-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-16-2020, 07:06 PM