Hungry to do it all Again
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
Each of her council came forward with their thoughts and ideas, plans and hopes - Morgan found herself swelling with a pre-emptive hope and gladness for her choices. They each clearly had a passion and were willing to work on what they had presented and she was thrilled to have them on board with her. With such a team, it all felt a little more possible.

Chulane's particular expertise all went a little over her head, but it sounded very scientific and good; hopefully it would help them to provide food and products more reliably in the future. "Anything you need for this work, please ask." She nodded, granting him permission to pursue it.

Elena asked to hear plans for Flowerbirth but Noah stated they should wait until the end of Longnight: Morgan fell somewhere in the middle. "The Academy would be a good location. We should send out a notice to all those in the Citadel that we will gather there, if they wish to have assistance over the Longnight. As for Flowerbirth..." She moved to address all of them.

"My plans are not yet fully formed, but I intend to rebuild our gate, hopefully stronger than before. Then I would like to see if we could find a way to keep the Citadel itself warmer during the harsher cold months: whether by magic or by some kind of practical method. Then..." She took a breath, tilted her head from side to side. "Hopefully by then we might have a better idea of how things are with the Ascended. I intend to hold a meeting with our people about the matter to gauge public opinion."

So, those were the plans. For the moment though there was Longnight, and she knew deeply how much that could ruin everything. "Thank you all for coming. We know what our jobs are: let's keep working as hard as we can."

--
Wrapping this for LN - since Crooks is absent, pretend Loren was never here. :- P

{FIN}
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure, what I stand for

Messages In This Thread
Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-01-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-02-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-02-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Loren - 06-04-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-04-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-06-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-10-2020, 06:23 PM