Long for that feeling to not feel at all
Chulane!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

'He headed off down that way,' the local pointed down the street. One might question why Chulane would be tracking the raven-boy who had so unceremoniously wolloped him the last time they had happened to cross paths. This time they would cross paths and it would be wholly less accidental.

He couldn't really say why he was looking for the boy after hearing. Reflexes, he supposed, happy to lean on the convenient excuse Korbin himself had used. Chuy was a bit more prepared for an interaction this time - he had first-hand experience on what to expect from the boy these days.

"Korbin." Deep voice intoned, clear and strong against the chill that was setting in. It was late, later than Chuy liked to be outdoors in Halo. He had spent the better part of the afternoon trying to track the boy down, having heard news of his exploits earlier, and then taken it upon himself to ensure the boy was still safe, still alive…

He had brought a few things with him, the most important of which being a thick blanket. "Korbs, c'mon. Lenny has a room for you ready at the lodge." He held the blanket out before him, knowing better than to go ahead and approach the boy to drape it over him. He glanced at the boy's shaking hands, at all of what had become of the boy.

"Follow me there and then I'll be gone again, I promise." The promise was given with as much honesty as Korbin would hold him to - if he expressed a desire for him to linger, he would, otherwise… he'd comply with Korbin's desire to have as little to do with him as possible.
it is better to know some of the questions
than all of the answers
code shamelessly stolen from Skylark <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long for that feeling to not feel at all - by Chulane - 06-06-2020, 05:23 AM